Tea Room - The Eccentric Englishman
Our tea room is open for business! We look forward to welcoming you all back. We will be making some adjustments to the service in order to keep our staff and customers safe. You do not need to book in advance. It is a first come first serve basis as it used to be.
In order to keep our customers and staff safe we are asking everyone to adhere to the following rules:
- Adhering to government guidelines, we ask that you are in groups of a maximum of 6 people both inside and outside.
- Following government guidelines we are now offering table service only. You will be seated upon arrival by a member of the team who will take your order and payment from your table.
- Once you are at your table please do not leave this table until after your meal. A member of our team will sanitise your table and seating area after every customer.
- A member of our team will bring your food/drink to your table.
- Once you have eaten your meal please leave your plates and crockery on the table. Once you have left a member of our team will clear the table.
- Face coverings are required in our tea room unless you are sat at your table.
We ask that all of our customers and visitors respect the government’s guidelines regarding social distancing.
We ask that if you feel unwell or have any of the COVID-19 symptoms that you do not use our tea rooms until you are better.
To comply with government guidelines track and trace, we ask that you use our QR poster to check in to our tea room upon arrival. We are also taking our own track and trace details for those whose phone is not compatible with the track and trace app.
We thank all our customers for their continued support.
The Eccentric Englishman - Tea rooms - Take Away
Due to the current national lockdown, the tea room is open for take away hot and cold beverages only
Tuesday - Saturday 9am - 4pm
Sundays 10.30am - 4pm.
The tea room is not currently offering a food menu but take -away hot and cold snacks to go are available from the shop including pasties, sausage rolls, scotch eggs, crisps, confectionary etc.